Translate

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Regular? Are you kidding me?

Ossu! Saikin do?
( if you are reading this using your phone, " moshi moshi")
Yes, I've decided to say hello in different languages! That serves 2 purposes.. Gives me something to google about and also learn new greetings. This was an informal hello in Japanese( from an online site) I hope it is correct.. I apologize if it isn't.
So how have you been? All the propaganda I did about being a regular blogger, all the extra meaningless sentences I added just took a deep dive into the dead sea because I ended up doing an internship and forgetting to blog daily...
*sighs*
2 extremely naïve and random posts to begin with, don't you think so.
( honestly though, the braces post was for my lil' cousin who has braces and thinks he is ugly because he believes only ugly people have braces. I hate the word" Ugly". It's revolting to me when people use it.  It's like the ultimate swear word for me.)
Well that might have given you a fair idea about my randomness.
But that's because I'm a little awkward now I guess. When I'm in d car, walking on my terrace, in d toilet, in d shower, sleeping, eating, eating in my sleep, sleeping while I'm eating( you get the hang) I think about stuff I want to write. And I forget about it later. I'm going to try and change that.
And there's so much I'd like to share and know if people can relate.. I hope I get little less awkward and better with time.
For now, let's keep this post uncomplicated.
I'm having a killer week working my head off.. Simple stuff but tedious. Hope it ends soon.
What else is up? Well my vacations. And they will end soon. I just hope they don't end with me slogging to get prints and fill in d details of the newly employed lot of this company.
Peace out (Or as they say in japanese
Heiwa gai)
( konechiwa sensai- this I'd learnt in school, something we used to address our karate sensei.)

-Appiqué<3

No comments: