Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Russian greetings!

привет !
How are you today?
Am done. My internship is over. :-D
It ended on a really good note and that makes me happy.

So, I woke up to a maggi breakfast today. Generally, we have idlis on sunday but I'm glad we had maggi today. You could say I'm not an idli fan.

Just another "What is up?" post. Because I woke up just some time ago so am still wondering what I should really write about. No,  don't be so happy.. Am not out of topics to write about.

I'm just a little down today. I'm missing my childhood friends. No am not some aunty who's too old and all but everyone has, you know, grown up, drifted apart and the only time we interact is when we've work and the other can help us out. So yea, really mean we all have become.
Wouldn't say, they.. Because I too do it sometimes.

But more than that, I'd say I'm the kind if a person who would generally not bother contacting friends till I can take it no more or when I just need to meet people.

Don't know how I've grown from being a social butterfly to a very anti social person.
Let's leave it on this ending note," if you have genuine friends, treasure them"
до свидания :-D
-Appiqué<3

4 comments:

Bahul Jain said...

Social butterfly!!! Ahahahahaa. Nice one, that made me laugh heartily.. And by the way you still are very social.. You do have friends who enjoy talking to you, right!!!

Unknown said...

Do they now? News to me :-P

Bahul Jain said...

Duh, else you'd be on my blocked list.. And don't pretend.. Fokat ka bhav chahiye bas! Histrionic drama queen!

Unknown said...

So you tend to block every person you don't enjoy talking to? :-o