Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy teeth!

Hola!
Yes, you read that right- happy teeth!!
OK so for the first serious post, as in a topic post, I kept thinking all night ….what should I write about?
Should I post something from the stuff I’d written a while ago or choose a topic from my memo where I've noted down all the topics that I might want to write about in future.
But as I was just about to go to bed, brushing my teeth, I remembered something that I kind of love a lot !
BRACES!!!!
·       -  Do I have braces? No.
·       - Am I going to be getting them? (Well, I hope I don’t tumble and break a few teeth) so NO again.
So why am I making such a big deal out of it?
Well, you see I’m kinda obsessed with braces. And all my friends that have braces HATE it!
 
So for my first post:
TOP 5 REASONS AS TO WHY I LOVE BRACES!

1.       I find braces attractive! I’m serious. Braces look fantastic. According to me, when people care about their looks, health and hygiene, that is when they get braces.
-          Crooked teeth- get braces
-          Crowding leading to a mouth that is always open- get braces
-          Perfect smile- get braces
2.       I pulled my mom along one day and took her to our dentist and made her ask him if I required braces. He said I had a good arc and did not require them. I felt sad, devastated!
Not that I’m desperate for braces or something, but the proper alignment prevents all that plaque and stuff that forms between your teeth due to misalignment. So you don’t need to get them cleaned every now and then.

3.       I've heard so many people fuss about braces and splurge on clothes, cosmetics and accessories. I mean they can afford to get braces but don’t because they think it looks geeky/nerdy. They’d rather put on tonnes of makeup and wear branded stuff only to let hearts break when they flash their smile- uhm Ew!
4.       Did you know oral/dental problems could also lead to heart problems! Google it! So oral hygiene is a must and braces are an integral part of the dental industry.
5.       Last but the most important….2 things that I look for in a person during my first interaction (though for me 1st impression is definitely not the last impression, but very crucial no?) are a good set of teeth and good-looking hands! Call me crazy, but everyone looks out for something or the other right?
That’s it…my top 5! If you have a different view, let me know so I can also get rid of this ridiculous obsession J! For the time being, look at these lovely braces- transparent for those who are shy to flaunt them and colorful for fashion lovers!!!( and the last picture bottom right corner is an example of how you could go from this to THAT if you get braces!)


-appiqué <3 

No comments: