Translate

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Poem 2:

Here's another poem.
It may seem lascivious, but I swear I was just intending to capture the magic of a kiss, esp of a couple that has a lot of chemistry.
Don't be too harsh if you don't like it.

(NOTE: The author of this blog has no experience in this domain but has seen and read a fair share of romcoms.)

A sealing kiss

Can you tell your hands from mine
When so tightly, they are intertwined
I can feel your sweet breath on my face
As we lie close enough to occlude any space
A finger of yours slides down my cheek
And it makes me, on my knees, go weak
Your eyes shine with a naughty tint
You finally seem to have picked up all my subtle hints
You brush away those strands on my shoulder
So close we stand, heartbeats audible to one another
You bend down and plant a kiss on my neck
My stomach collapses like a house storm
wrecked
I turn to push you a little away
Your grasp makes it clear, you are not going anywhere
Cup my face and pull me close
My face now rubefacient, glows
In a voice so humble, you ask" May I, Miss?"
I rush in quickly and seal it with a kiss.

No comments: