Translate

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cute Little things :)

So I've mentioned I live on YouTube. Like live there all the time.
You just saw a video, I've seen it ages/mins/seconds before you, but I have....My addiction is that bad. :(
I go off whatsapp and Facebook, I don't have any other social media that I'm hooked onto except this crazy site that eats most of my time :(
Today I was contemplating writing "following Ryan Higa for 7 years" in my resume :(

It's way past redemption.

A few months ago, Natalie Tran aka Community Channel liked a comment of mine and all I did that day was smile like a retard. I'm  shoulder deep in love with YouTube and YouTubers. So when something like this happens, my brain pops out of the cranium and does a tap dance for hours :D

Yea so this happened :)


So +monstershanu might never bump across this. But thank you for making my day :D
And though his videos have far more subscribers than this blog (where it's just me), I'd really want him, Dexter Lab Productions and Kanan Gill to go onto becoming India's top YouTubers...and replace what YouTube in India is known for...recaps of sab tv serials and promos of movies :/

Until the next time, see you from cloud 9,
(not 13, way past teen but  ridiculously addicted to YouTube)
-Appique<3

No comments: