Translate

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Swimming, not by choice...

Crazieeee rainfall!

It has been raining continuously for the past 2 days now in Mumbai. Uttarakhand was hit by another cloud burst today and Mumbai is almost sort of flooded with the traffic that has come to a standstill and all railway tracks being replaced by swimming pools, just filled with mucky water instead of the chlorinated one.
And my college and lectures and test………CANCELLED *happy dance only for this line*
That is the only non-gloomy point evolving out of this gloomy situation. Otherwise there is total chaos here. I almost got into a fit with a few auto rickshaw drivers for not agreeing to go to the station! And they want a hike….
So I get up to the news of a mass bunk and so had to call up and get a practical canned. And now as I was sitting nicely, comfortable and warm in my Easy-chair, I see the news of flood in Mumbai (WATER LOGGING) and all the news reporters going to these places and shooting stuff, I see people desperately trying to get into the camera’s angle and into one of the shots :\. Seriously? I mean, like that’s going to be your shot to fame! “Oh hey look, he’s the man with the polka dot umbrella who was behind that news reporter informing us about….uhm what was the news about…Who cares? There goes our celeb”.  Is that how you see it in your head? Because everyone at home would just be like “look at that clown!”
Anyway I’m happy –at least someone’s making use of the sudden holiday. I think the rest of us are lounging on our divans/sofas/chairs/tables/beds/floor/mats and complaining about the water logging problem or the heavy rain or just procrastinating.
I belong to the last category. I’ve to write an experiment down, study a few things, make an album (photo) but I’m just not doing any of it.

I’m just not happy with how my blog looks. I loved the dynamic template but it would load without the background and that looked really dry. So I had to do away with that.
-Appiqué<3