Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

#CluckySays -friendhogger

Hello people.
What is up?
I want to write a nice lil' post today, but my mind keeps bothering me. It keeps reminding me that my whatsap is constantly giving me notifications, that I can sleep, that it's cool and all comfy so I could think of all these and waste as much time as possible.
Fickle minded is what I've become.

So how does that have to do anything with clucky and who on earth is clucky??

Well, I've a really philosophical friend whom I'd like to refer to as clucky because he is always found giving unasked-free-forcedupon advices to people... Some of which get me thinking. Not just him but a lot of things a lot of people say. But I'm not pretty sure as to if my opinion about such stuff is sane or correct or legal or ethical.
And hence I'm going to be discussing those under a common head #clucky says

*clucky says: always maintain relations. With old ,new friends, fallen out friends to best friends, acquaintances and friends of friends- however much you hate them, you never know who would come into your life again*

So clucky is this firm believer of maintaining friendships. For that,he even goes to the extent of faking that he is having a nice time while hanging out with people he just cannot stand.

Well I've a different opinion. On one hand where my opinion does leave me with a handful of friends, but I don't think faking helps. I clearly don't understand the logic behind letting people you resent hang around you, when you probably want to see them hanging from a fannn... Uhm fantastic swing :|.

I pretty much befriend anyone and everyone because I love being nice. But a few interactions met with hostile responses and I stop trying.

I think you get the hang of what I'm trying to say. When there are people you refer to as friends who just dont let you know about any group meet, don't talk to you unless they've some work, joke about you and humiliate you publicly, talk in a sugar coated manner and just bitch the hell about you as you turn away....
Do you think there is a need to play along... Play along as to just prevent them from going overboard and blabbering everywhere

Or do you think we should take a stand for ourselves and just be. Even if we are left  with a few friends.. True ones.

Let me know!
- Appiqué<3
 

No comments: