Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

No topic.

Namaste.
Today I feel lazy, so lazy that I'd just rather use my national language greetings than google for some foreign hellos/goodbyes.

This arrived at my house today! 2 books!(look at the picture)
Vacation is the time when I make sure my little side table has atleast 2-3 books that'd help me get through the vacation. Especially these engineering ones. 15-20 days of vacation when most of my college friends go for industrial visit and those who don't,  let's just say we'd rather sleep at home than meet!
So books have become an integral part of my life.
These and also YouTube videos.
If you don't watch vids, you should give it one shot. Such a huge world of vids awaits you all. Some videos are just amazing, while some stupid ones start trends.
More on my favorite vids and books later.
If you watch youtube videos, What channels should I subscribe to? I love shorts and funny stuff. Temme temme!
Goodnight for now.
Shubhratri! Alvida :-P
-Appiqué<3

No comments: