Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

When lethargy strikes!- mood monsoon

Hey guys!
What's up?
I am feeling super tired and lazy. Well, as I've been mentioning in the past few posts, my vacation came to an end and college started. With that, my entire routine had to change- no late morning waking up, no staying up late( though insomnia is holding on to me so tight that I can't fall asleep before 2am), no YouTube videos( or rather youtube marathon because I just can not "not watch" a video before going to bed, no whatsaping(too much/ self imposed rule because I'm bored of it), etc.
You get the hang right?
It's monsoon time and it makes me all the more lazy. I don't feel like stepping out. It is so cozy inside and my feet remain dry too! But we have to leave by 7 so that leaves me sleepyeyed by afternoon and I doze of as soon as I reach home!
It's sale season too. Offers Everywhere! I so love this sale period. People say you can't find good stuff.. I believe we can. We just need to look properly. But all this "lazy-ass-ness" has taken out or rather sucked the sale interest out of me!
Being a Mumbaikar and not liking monsoons is the worst. People look down upon you, deride/ridicule you for not loving something that is sooo famous.
I don't get why monsoons are such a big deal here. Rains, of Mumbai or rather any place  are a natural phenomena. Our life depends on it and monsoons make everything around us green and beautiful. This is not something that's restricted strictly to a place but to the entire world, unless it is a cloud burst or floody torrential rain, then it is scary.
I don't like the rains when I'm out travelling. It makes it difficult to fetch an auto, people keep shoving umbrellas in your face or abdomen, wet bodies in a crowded sweaty local transport vehicle, getting mud in your feet, vehicles splashing water all over you... I don't like these...
What I like includes the windy weather, getting drenched when am at home and I go out only to dance in the rain- like that is what I intend to do, hot piping cuppa tea, corn or rather bhutta, beaches.. Yes!
But I don't do these on a general basis so I am kinda biased. I like rain when it works like I want it to... Well who doesn't?
Enjoy/ sulk throughout the monsoons. No don't sulk.. That sucks..
-Appiqué<3

No comments: