Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Feeling thoughtful.

Wassap ya'll!!
(Yea that sounded like some real wannabe rapper.)
But I always wanted  to start a post with it. So deal with it.. :-P sorry.

So firstly, I've to show you something mom got for me. Now yes she's funny and all, but she swears she isn't tryin to imply anything when she bought this for me!

I mean God knows who made this but...

Next thing that I've on my mind. A friend of mine had a girlfriend when he was in high school. So her parents were moving to some other place and he did not come to see her off, making it obvious that he wanted to break up. When he was serious about a girl, she cheated on him. He says it's karma. You get back what you give.
Do you agree? I kept thinking about this. Not this sentence but about all the instances that prove this. So peeps be careful.
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Leaving you with that thought , enjoy your Sunday!
-Appiqué<3

No comments: